Sunday, July 18, 2010

Todays Pretty...

Peck-Lovebirds Doodle Dish




I recently ordered this adorable dish from a cute little shop on Etsy. When I came across this little "PECK" dish, it was like love at first site. My boyfriend and I have this thing where we say that we are birds, which came from the line "If you're bird, I am a bird" from the movie The Notebook. Sometimes after he kisses me he will peck me with his nose. It is actually really cute. So, when I saw this lovebirds dish I knew I had to have it. The creator of this beautiful work of art was so nice to work with, and I am now the proud owner of this one of a kind piece. She has several items in her shop that I love and will order from her again. She has such a creative mind and does an amazing job. To find a one of a kind item for yourself visit her shop at loveartworks.etsy.com.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!
    Alyssa!
    I am so honored that you chose to write about my Peck dish! Thank You so much for all of your compliments on my work, they are appreciated more than you will ever know!! And I ADORE your jewelry, so Fresh and FUNtastic!!
    Thank You again, you have a Beautiful Blog!
    :) Kristin

    ReplyDelete