Monday, January 23, 2012

Todays Pretty...

G R A P E - Purple Organza Flower Hair Clip


With my thick curly hair, sometimes it is hard for me to find hair accessories that actually keep my hair up. I am always on the search for something cute, but strong. From one of my favorite shops, I found this beautiful organza flower alligator clip. The beautiful handmade flower is so elegant, yet the clip is very strong to hold up to all types of hair. I am a proud owner of this clip in sapphire blue organza. I love how I can wear my hair in a pretty updo and stick this lovely clip in to help hold all my thick hair up. I love it so much I might have to get another one in this pretty purple! To find this great hair clip, as well as other handmade hair accessories, visit Twisted Flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment